Welcome to the Game On! Sports Foundation
Your Donation Matters.
Help us Change Lives One Sport at a Time.
Every Girl Deserves The Chance.
The mission of the Game On! Sports Foundation is to support girls, ages 8 and older, in reaching the next level in individual or team sports by helping to bridge the gap in funding.
Fundraiser at Zanies! Come have a laugh!
Friday, May 6
Doors open at 7:30 p.m.
Show starts at 8:30 p.m.
$25 per ticket
21 and older show
Zanies Comedy Night Club, 1548 North Wells Street, Chicago
All proceeds benefit the Game On! Sports Foundation.
Limited number of tickets available! Click below to get yours today!
Our Funding dollars are at work. Recent Highlights include:
- Case de Isaac and Moishe Fundraiser
- Sara “Smokin” Hokin July 21st Fundraiser
- Multiple scholarships for underprivileged young girls to attend quality sports programs
- Funding for 2 female Paralympics judo hopefuls – click here for updates on their progress Click here for our facebook photo album
- Other worthy projects are in the works
Wondering how you can have an impact?
There are many ways one can contribute to help deserving young girls;
- You can make a donation via a check made out to Game On! Sports Foundation and mail it to our corporate headquarters at 3000 Dundee Road, Suite 210, Northbrook, IL 60062;
- You can sponsor a specific scholarship applicant for a program or camp;
- You can help us to find corporate sponsors looking to donate or help us to create and execute fundraisers;
- You can contribute in-kind donations that will be used for raffles throughout the year;
- Do you have the passion and energy to serve as a member of our board of directors? Do you know someone who would be a perfect fit? We are currently looking to expand our board.
- Celebrate a Special Occasion. Make a donation in honor of a friend or family member and we will send a personalized message or card to the recipient. It’s a gift that will truly make a difference in the lives of young girls.